Activities Of SETI
our activities are categorized into Short-term and Long-term activities/projects.
Are geared towards capacity building and academic motivation:
- Organize contests/competitions in Science, Mathematics, Spellings and Art.
- Organize Invention, discovery or talent hunts
- Organize excursions for children in schools to inspire & motivate them for transformational and empowerment purposes.
- Organize Motivational talks/ seminars
- Conduct workshops to motivate, inspire and awaken/reawaken women. Top charity organizations in Nigeria
- Rehabilitate/equip public school infrastructures such as libraries and science laboratories in the communities where we operate.
- Make medical resources accessible for the care of women and children.
- Rehabilitate/equip health facilities in our target communities.
- Execute skills acquisition programs and provide startup capital for successful candidates.
Skills Acquisition Trainings Tagged “Learn4Change” Skills acquisition trainings for beneficiaries on basic skills such as:
- Bead Making,
- Hat Making,
- Dress Making,
- Hair Styling,
- Interior & Exterior Decoration,
- Computer Literacy,
- Photography Etc.
Apprenticeship trainings will also be organized in conjunction with reputable organizations for the acquisition of technical skills in the fields of scaffolding, welding and fabrication, painting, etc. These trainings will be facilitated by already established training centers or companies until the organization acquires its own training institute. The beneficiaries will be funded either individually by sponsors or collectively by donors and partner organization. charity organizations in Nigeria
Empowerment Seminars / Workshops / Competitions Tagged “Inspired2Act” Activities under the Inspired2Act will involve :
- local/international speakers
- successful business men and women
These activities are aimed at motivating beneficiaries, giving them platforms to showcase their abilities and conveying empowering information to them. The programs will be advertised on radio, television stations, newspapers, bulletin adverts as well as on bill boards or posters. Each seminar will be planned & executed by the facilitator, invited guests, volunteers and employed staff. The ‘Inspired2Act’ activities will be funded by sponsors / donors or partner organizations.