Activities Of SETI
our activities are categorized into Short-term and Long-term activities/projects.
Are geared towards capacity building and academic motivation:
- Organize contests/competitions in Science, Mathematics, Spellings
- Organize Invention, discovery or talent hunts
- Organize excursions for children in schools to inspire & motivate them for transformational and empowerment purposes.
- Organize Motivational talks/ seminars
- Conduct workshops to motivate, inspire and awaken/reawaken women.
- Rehabilitate/equip public school infrastructures such as libraries and science laboratories in the communities where we operate.
- Make medical resources accessible
forthe care of women and children.
- Rehabilitate/equip health facilities in our target communities.
- Execute skills acquisition programs and provide startup capital for successful candidates.
- Bead Making,
- Hat Making,
- Dress Making,
- Hair Styling,
- Interior & Exterior Decoration,
- Computer Literacy,
- Photography Etc.
Empowerment Seminars / Workshops / Competitions Tagged “Inspired2Act” Activities under the Inspired2Act will involve :
- local/international speakers
business menand women