Diploma in Social Media Marketing
Duration: 1 Month (4 Weeks) – 3 Times per Week
Classroom Training: Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Online Training: Flexible Days and Timing
Classroom Training: ₦100,000
Online Training: ₦150,000
Programs Included in Diploma in Social Media Marketing
- The meaning of Social Media Marketing
- Importance of Social Media Marketing for businesses
- How social media marketing boosts sales
- Social media marketing goals
- Researching your social competitive landscape
- Developing contents for reaching a company’s target audience
- Creating, curating and managing contents (images, videos, and textual content)
- Introduction to Facebook marketing
- Creating and managing ads on Facebook
- Using Facebook Messenger
- Using Facebook Live
- Creating and managing ads on Twitter
- Creating and managing ads on Instagram
- Creating and managing ads on Snapchat
- Using WhatsApp groups, broadcast and bots to reach target audience
- Using LinkedIn
- Using Reddit
- Using Pinterest
- Using Quora
- Using YouTube for social Media Marketing
Social media marketing (a section of Digital Marketing, e-Marketing) means the practice of using social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service. It refers to the process of gaining attention or traffic via social media websites. The terms, digital marketing and e-marketing and digital marketing are used by many people here in Nigeria to refer to social media marketing. Most social media sites like Facebook and LinkedIn have in-built data analytics tools, which enable people, businesses and other organisations to easily track the progress, success, and engagement of their posts and ad campaigns. You can use social media to address a range of stakeholders, including current and potential customers, current and potential employees, the general public, bloggers and journalists.
When implementing social media marketing, companies can optionally allow customers and the general public to post user-generated content via online comments, product reviews, etc., instead of using marketer-prepared advertising copy.
Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach a targeted audiences like prospects and current and old customers. be it known to you that your customers are already interacting with brands via social media platforms, and if you’re not speaking directly to your target audience through social platforms like Facebook, LinedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, you’re losing out to your competitors! Allow FlamyTech to teach you how great social media marketing can result to remarkable success for your business, thereby creating devoted brand advocates and even driving leads and sales.
Digital Marketing has transformed the way we live our lives and conduct businesses. Regardless of the transformation, a company is undergoing, digital marketing is aware of the shift in that field, customer expectations, and employee perspectives.
To navigate change and maintain a competitive edge, businesses and other organisations cannot allow customers’ online behavior to remain ‘The Unknown’. Learn from the social media marketing expert trainers at CT Computer Institute how to unravel this “Unknown”.